September 9, 2017
Pastor Allan Santos
Do you have any problems with handling your money? Why do you think it is important for us to be a good steward of the money that God has entrusted us with? As God’s children, the Lord wants us to be faithful in this aspect of our lives
Matthew 6:19-24; 1 Timothy 6:6-10
Take Away Notes
- in What Matters To The Lord. (matthew 6:19-24)
- in Your Heart That The Lord Wants Our Full Submission In Giving. (malachi 3:6-12)
- desire And Motives In Deciding Where To Put Your Money. (luke 21:1-4)
- the Lord Rather Than Money. (matthew 6:24)
- into Your Heart And Mind The Value Of Contentment And Godliness Each Day. (1 Timothy 6:6-10)
- Remind yourself each day that your money belongs to the Lord and you need to be a of it.
- Ask the Lord to give you the strength to be content with what you have and not to desire material things that might affect your relationship with the .
- in your life to store up treasures in heaven by helping others in times of need and by supporting the Church in proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ.