December 2, 2017
Pastor Allan Santos
Do you have a hard time accepting that you are God’s servant? Why do we have such trouble being submissive to God? The real story of Christmas in the Bible will speak to us of challenging times when the Lord called Mary to submit to His will in her life.
The Bible tells us that Mary was engaged to be married to Joseph at that time. As such, she could have been accused of immorality that is punishable by death through stoning by Jewish laws, if people will learn that she is pregnant. But, as we all know, that didn’t refrain Mary from willingly and joyously submitting herself to the Lord’s will.
Take Away Notes
- The Truths In . (vv. 26-28)
- The Apprehensions In . (vv. 29-30)
- The Amazement In . (vv. 31-34)
- The Submission In . (vv. 35-38)
- Always remember that the Lord has called you to make a of others.
- Allow the Lord to your life as you face difficult challenges as you submit to His will in your life.
- Be proud to call yourself a of Jesus Christ.