December 23, 2017
Pastor Allan Santos
What do you offer to Jesus when you worship Him? Do you give Him your whole heart, undivided mind, time, resources and reverence? As God's child, we should always remember that the Lord is worthy of our genuine worship because of His unconditional love and faithfulness to us.
The story of the first Christmas will give us a clear depiction of how the wise men from the east dedicated their time, effort, resources and even their own lives to witness and worship the Lamb of God who will save the world.
Take Away Notes
- True Worship Of One's Life. (vv. 1-2)
- True Worship Is And Complete Reverence. (vv. 3-8)
- True Worship To Show Gratitude to The Lord. (vv. 9-10)
- True Worship Of Our Gifts, Talents And Resources To The Lord. (vv. 11-12)
- the Lord with all of your heart, soul, mind and strength.
- Learn to make in your life as you worship the Lord.
- Always for God's faithfulness in your life.