December 30, 2017
Pastor Allan Santos
Has your life been shaken the past year? Did the Lord allow you to experience difficulties, health issues, relationship struggles, financial challenges and other life storms to get your attention? The Bible will give us a lot of accounts where the children of God experienced trials so that they would depend on God's power, love, and provision.
As we head to 2018, may we all remember that we could live an unshakable life because of Jesus. May we remember that Jesus holds our life in the palm of His hands and no one can ever snatch us from Him. (John 10:28)
Take Away Notes
- Remember That You Are In Jesus' Love. (John 15:9-17; John 10:27-28)
- Remember That You Will Be If You Follow Jesus' Words. (Matthew 7:24-27)
- Remember That You Are Because Of Jesus' Sacrifice. (Hebrews 10:19-25)
- Remember That You Are The King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords. (Revelation 19:11-16)
- Ask the Lord for if you allow life's difficulties to affect your commitment and dedication to the Lord.
- Ask the Lord for His as you start the year right.
- Always remind yourself that life's struggles, difficulties, sickness and relationship issues will not shake your life because of and His presence in you.