April 14, 2018
Pastor Allan Santos
Are you content and happy with your life right now? If you have a chance to change something in your life today, what would that be?
Nowadays, believers find it difficult to pursue godliness and contentment as the world we live in now is dictating otherwise. The Apostle Paul in the last chapter of 1 Timothy gave us life-changing instructions and exhortations for us to see the value of godliness and for us to pursue what God's will is rather than our desires and ways in life.
Take Away Notes
- Of A Faithful Worker (vv. 1-2)
- Regarding People Motivated By Greed (vv. 3-10)
- Challenge To Pursue Godliness And Contentment (vv. 11-16)
- To Those Who Are Rich (vv. 17-19)
- To Live Vigilantly In This Present World (vv. 20-21)
- Always remind yourself to be respectful, submissive and hard working in your .
- Pursue godliness and contentment in life rather than worldly riches that could give you more in life.
- Aim to share with others and godly principles that could help them in battling the challenges of our times.