May 5, 2018
Pastor Allan Santos
How are you showing your obedience to the Lord today? Are you still willing to serve the Lord even if you need to realign your time and priorities in life? I am entirely convinced that the Lord is watching us on how we show our complete submissiveness to His will in our lives.
The Lord knew that Moses was living his life in Midian pasturing the fl ock of Jethro, his father-in-law. He prepared Moses to a greater task of leading Israelites out of Egypt by allowing him to live and learn the ways in the wilderness. It was probable that Moses didn’t understand at fi rst how he was being trained by the Lord to lead His people. Still, he showed his complete obedience to the Lord even in the face of a challenging calling and huge responsibilities that will change his life.
Take Away Notes
- To Prepare Your Life As You Serve Him In His Kingdom. (vv. 1-6)
- And Believe That You Can Do God's Work Thru His Grace. (vv. 7-12)
- To God’s Provision And Leading As You Obey Him. (vv. 13-18)
- On God's Power Over Challenging Situations As You Follow Him. (vv. 19-22)
- to God's voice and prompting in your life each day.
- to your commitment to obeying the Lord and holding fast to His leading.
- Wait on the in times of challenging situations.