May 12, 2018
Pastor Allan Santos
Have you ever experienced to be helpless? You had a lot of responsibilities to perform and deliver but you were down, discouraged and broken in Spirit? Most of us experienced these things in our life, but we praise the Lord because He is our hope and strength whenever we are facing these things.
Moses was called by the Lord to deliver the Israelites out of Egypt and Pharaoh's hands. However, Moses felt that he is not suited for the job because he is not a good speaker and communicator and felt that the task was too great. But the Lord encouraged and strengthened him with His guidance and protection over Pharaoh and the rest of Egypt.
Take Away Notes
- That God Is In Control Of Every Situation (exodus 6:1-13)
- Positively To God's Empowerment In Your Life (exodus 6:28-7:7)
- To Be Disheartened By Challenging People And Circumstances (exodus 7:8-13)
- On God's Direction And Grace In Tough Conditions (exodus 7:20-25)
- Run to the when you are disappointed, angry, confused and disheartened.
- Trust that the you from even the toughest condition that you are in today.
- Listen to the in your life each day.