June 23, 2018
Pastor Allan Santos
Is the Lord faithful in providing all your needs? Can you remember a time in your life that you've complained to the Lord because it seems that your resources are never enough to last for a month? There are times in our Christian life that we tend to forget that the Lord is, has been and will be faithful to us causing us to worry and complain to the Lord about our circumstance.
As we continue our study of the book of Exodus, we will see in our passage today how the Israelites grumbled and whined because they were not satisfied with what the Lord has provided for them. Then the Lord, because of His love and faithfulness, sent manna and meat from heaven.
Take Away Notes
- God can and redeem them for good (Genesis 15:22-27)
- God is as He provides for our needs. (Genesis 16:1-7)
- God is for our needs even if we are not grateful for His provision. (Genesis 16:8-21)
- Ask the Lord for forgiveness if you are always about His provisions in your life.
- Learn to be of God’s provision in your life.
- Show your to the Lord even when life is challenging and full of testings/trials.